Funded by Abogados de accidentes
Planning of an exotic holiday, don’t think twice before you decide to head to Kashmir. Actually the Heaven on the Earth, which gives very soothing and relaxing feeling. As if you are in the lap of nature, what else could be better than this feeling?
Holiday for a fortnight is even less for such a beautiful and wonderful destination, however, if you have limited time to come back then few places must not be escaped from the package.
- Srinagar is the place which is surrounded by the natural beauty and calmness that gives peace to the souls of the visitors. Boating, Trekking and Water Skiing are some of the adventures available for the tourists. Stay in a houseboat is one of the most wanted parts of the holiday. Best time to plan your trip, June to October and for enjoying snowfall December fall or beginning of January.
- Gulmarg is the Aura of Flowers, as the name suggests. Adventures like Mountain Biking, Trekking, Skiing and Gondola rides add up to the amazing experience of the trip.
- Sonamarg is one of the most popular sites in Kashmir with breath-robbing views and the impressive atmosphere inviting everyone.
- Leh is comparative colder than other sites, which also offers Trekking and Mountain Biking adventures. Tourists feel the love of nature in between huge mountains and lakes. Most of the tracks are closed in late winter, due to the risk factors of snowfall.
- Hemis is a small village, which is famous for the monastery of monks and Hemis National Park, which displays the rare species of the animals who can adapt to the environment of the climate. Best time to watch the place in May to July.
Don’t forget to share your terrific experience with your friends and colleagues, so that they can also enjoy the awesome holiday.